Communicating With Your Physician
- Please understand that emergency needs cannot be met by email and that email may not be checked on a regular basis. Urgencies should be referred to the office or the 24-hour answering service. Emergencies should be handled by calling “911.”
- If the problem that you plan to email is complicated or long, it would be better for you to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians. If you email an extremely complex problem, we may email you back and ask you to schedule an appointment. Security of email messages is limited by your server, computer, software, browser, and access to your system.
- Security is appropriately controlled on our website and email system. Email is not a substitute for an office visit and/or physical examination. It is only a convenient means of introduction or communication to handle simple needs, questions, or drawing attention to various aspects of your care.
- Copies of your email correspondence will be kept in your chart.
- If you abuse your email privileges, such electronic interaction may be terminated at any time, by email filters and your messages will not be read.
As Recommended by the American Medical Association.
What People Say About Us!
I have been seeing Dr Trujillo for more than three years both him and the staff has always been very professional and polite. They really care about me and we talk about different was to help my pain they don’t treat me like I’m stupid like a lot of doctors do I have the last…
Click here to read more reviews.